The conference will include research findings, best practices, case studies, problem statement and solving, involving countries from all over the world, about road and airport pavements and other assets:
- Maintenance, Preservation and Rehabilitation activities;
- Pavement Management Systems;
- Data monitoring and performance assessment;
- Economic, environmental and political strategies;
- Life-cycle cost analysis and life-cycle assessment;
- Safety and risk management;
- Innovative design methods and materials;
- Smart infrastructures and Intelligent Transportation Systems;
- Bridge and tunnel pavements.
The conference program includes the following:
- parallel podium/poster sessions, technical tours and tutorials;
- plenary sessions including presentations by leaders in the field of pavement engineering;
- exhibits of international companies driving innovation and quality in pavement engineering, construction and maintenance techniques;
Key-note lectures, 4 parallel sessions, 112 podium presentations, forums & open discussions, interactive meetings, poster presentations and much more.
- actively involved in discussions and working groups;
- improve their knowledge on asset management;
- take the know-how back to their own business.